Sunday, November 23, 2008

Atlaaaaaaaaaaanta!

So I've been in Atlanta a few days now, and it is blissfully balmy in comparison to more recent climes. Today is so sunny and mild. Yay. So far I've been taking it easy--i have a pretty annoying cold right now, which made it necessary to shut myself into the hotel all day yesterday. At least now i'm all caught up on Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives. Crucial. Now i'm at the "lesbian and gay" bookstore and coffeehouse, the cringingly-named Outwrite. Anyone need anything rainbow? I went to a pretty awesome bear bar the other night, though it was so packed that i was nearly crushed by all the burly men. This was not a bad thing. I'm eating my way through the city as well, and have had pretty good food here so far. Tonight I'm searching out some good soul food. Also, people are nice here.
hearts and sparkles from Colin-land!
hope everyone's well.