Thursday, September 18, 2008

Heading for Vegas

Hi everybody!
I'm not doing too too well with the blog updates so far, sorry. However! I'm leaving San Francisco earlier than i had first planned so that I can go see Qwo-Li in Texas before s/he leaves for the fabulous Mangos with Chili Tour. And of course that means that I must have a tawdry and trashy weekend in Vegas. I'm staying on the Strip and everything. I'm so amused at myself. I'm driving away tomorrow morning bright and early. Then I'm probably going through Albuquerque, and then on to College Station to hang out with Qwo-Li and go to Austin with hir. Then it's gonna be up to Chicago and over to all you northeasties.

I have had a really, really great time in San Francisco. I've done lots of writing, which has been awesome, eaten good food, and hung out with some great folks. But the road trip must go on! yay.

hope everyone's well, and more soon (hopefully) with pictures.
hearts and sparkles,
colin

No comments: